In 2009 The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials on the internet in order to protect the public from intentionally misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company.
Since this blog is a source of income for me and may occasionally incorporate endorsements, I important to disclose the following to you:
- The content of my blog is a source of income for me and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I only promote products/services /businesses that I have used myself or know a lot about and feel will help my readers.
- I always give my genuine and true opinion about a product/service/business whether I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- I am absolutely committed to accuracy and fairness to my readers. They are my number one priority. I would NEVER compromise my relationship with my reader to make a buck.
- Mentions of associated product/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity and try my hardest to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a profit to compensate me for my time, research and ideas. I always appreciate each and every reader and make it my goal to always be up front and honest with every post I write.
Get my Minimalist Packing Checklist for Europe for FREE!
Why Take Things That You Don't Need? This Handy List Helps You Get Your Packing Done & Dusted!